Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

New Beginnings

<center>I know this is an odd transition.
I don't know if we're truly ready for this.
It has been a while since we talked, and I'm sorry about that.
I hope you've all had a wonderful year. 
I have great news for my readers.

Not only is this going to be a blog, this is also going to be a business website! 
Yes, you heard right.
I have started making cakes, and selling them.
I find that I truly enjoy it. 
It's been such a blessing to have so much local support. 
If you are one of those people, thank you so much for being so kind to me.
Over the next couple of days, you will see little posts about cakes I'm doing. Then eventually, I will separate my "portfolio" from my blog. Please excuse the mess. At least you'll get to look at pretty pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment