Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chocolate Chip Off the Old Block

I am just here to populate the internet with more recipes, disasters, and delicious food. I am a food fanatic and desire to be a good little cook/baker for my husband and gorgeous girls. I figured the first thing I would accomplish, is a proper introduction!

My name is Leanna Brown, recently married. I have an amazing husband, a daughter who would shock you with her beauty, and one little bun in the oven. 

I am an accountant for the state of Florida, and thoroughly enjoy my job. I also have a growing event styling business. I just recently let go of my etsy shop selling party decor to spend more time on making our growing business successful. 

I was born and raised in the south, but fortunately for you (and myself), I type faster than I can talk!

Now, on to the point of this little food blog:

- Creating new recipes
- REMEMBERING how to make them again
- Sharing my progress with the world
- Receiving the opinions of others, on how well I can actually cook.


Anyway, I won't bore you with any more chatter.
Here's a picture of my family. :)




Eat some cake...or cookies...or whatever makes you happy, and come back to see me!

Leanna

No comments:

Post a Comment